Saturday, August 4, 2012

Smitten Polish Winter Is Coming + The One on the Right

Hi guys!

So one of my new favorite discoveries is Smitten Polish. Noelie makes the cutest combos and I can't wait to wear them all!

First up I have Winter is Coming. I thought this was so cute, like a Wedgwood plate color scheme (Even though I know it's supposed to be one of her GoT polishes). This is 3 coats below, if you wanted less of a layered look you could wear it over white with one coat.



Next I have The One on the Right. It's this goooorgeous cornflower blue with blue and purple glitters, and it's just this squishy glitter goodness. This is 3 coats below, I probably could have managed with two if I painted carefully.



Noelie's blog has swatches of her complete line, updates on her restocks and preorder info when she's running one! The preorder for her new Confection collection may still be up. It's gorgeous so I recommend everyone to check it out!

K x

6 comments:

  1. love winter is coming and its such a fitting name to how it looks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great blog! Now following :)

    If you like please check out my blog and follow too!
    Look forward to seeing you there, and reading your new posts!

    farawayandoverseas.blogspot.fr

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nominated you for the Liebster Award!! Teeni XOXO

    TalesofTeeni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. just came across ur blog after uve followed me... wow u have GORGEOUS nails! fab blog too!

    :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete