Tuesday, August 7, 2012

NOTD: Fantasy Fire

This was actually a NOTD a few weeks ago, but it was a NOTD at one point so it counts right? Right?
I'm still wearing Smitten Polish's The One on the Right and just can't take it off, it's so pretty.

Anywho, I got Max Factor's Fantasy Fire courtesy of one of my buddies across the pond. I normally see it layered over blue or black but due to my combined love for neons, fuschia and jellies I decided to layer it over China Glaze's Under the Boardwalk from the Summer Neons collection (This goes on beautifully, by the way - I only used one coat under the FF). This combo wasn't very durable for whatever reason, but I got a few days of ogling it before it chipped ;) Please ignore my owies, I hurt myself at work :(




What's your favorite FF combo that you've done or seen?
Thanks for reading!
K x

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, I have Smitten Polish Aquarius on right now. I can't bear to take it off! Can I just say that this is gorgeous! The color is so vibrant and FF on top? Too pretty!

    ReplyDelete