Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hot Mess + "A" Alphabet Challenge!

Hi all!

Today I have for you a gorgeous polish from Hot Mess Lacquers. This girl makes some seriously awesome polishes (and some spiffy cuticle cream) so I was pretty damn excited when my order arrived today. :D

This week is also the first week of Lustrous Lacquers' Alphabet Challenge, so today I'm knocking out both "A" and getting to wear the dreamy Across The Trailer Park by HM.

To start I'm going to share the unboxing pics...my order was packaged up really cute with scrapbook paper confetti, a cute bag and star glitter. Yay!


Bonus dog :p


Look at the cute little bag it all came in! Stuff like this makes me smile when I open a box :)


The labels are are so sharp and fit her theme so well!


I think I'm just gonna leave it on my dresser like this so I can gawk at it for a while :p The Cracks Are Wack cuticle cream is on the left, Aquanet is center and Across The Trailer Park is on the right.


Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.


Work it, Thor!
I put two coats of Across The Trailer Park over one coat of Revlon Royal. I seriously can't stop staring at my hands. My fingers are like magic sparkly blue water. Aaaaahhh.


To make things even more fun, I decided to stamp a cat using Color Club Worth the Risque and SHANY plate SH08. I added silver stars using a dotting tool and drew the "snow" on under the cat. So these are my magical cat outside on a starry night in the snow nails. Mmmmm.



My camera totally failed at taking these pictures, it's just too sparkly. Can't complain about that.

Hot Mess has a Facebook and an Etsy here...go check her out! This girl works hard on her polishes and it shows!

K x

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I was eyeing some HM polishes the other day, too bad I'm on a no buy right now! =(
    BTW I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog! =D

    ReplyDelete