Saturday, September 1, 2012

NOTD: Zoya Daul + DRK-A

My Zoya BOGO order came yesterday; first order of business? Wear Daul. (I also got Gaia, Ray, Bijou, Reece, Pheobe, Frida and Cheryl.)

I'd heard some assorted complaints about it being flat, or not covering very well, etc. etc. but happily I didn't experience any of those things. I did three coats because I was stamping black over it. Unfortunately, I chose INM Out The Door topcoat and this might be strike three- it dries slowly and dulls whatever I put it over. Back to my SV.

From the DRK-A jumbo stamping plate (I got this from Llarowe a while back, Ninja Polish has it currently) I chose the leopard print, I don't normally like leopard print but for some reason it was appealing to me today. I used Konad special polish in black, I know everyone says you don't need to use the Konad polish but I get better results. YMMV.

This looks so much better in real life. It WOULD NOT photograph. Plus I accidentally brushed my hand against something while the Out The Door was still wet, because it sucks and it won't dry. Your bad, OTD. So please ignore both the streaking on my ring/index finger and my crappy stamping ability :)






Thanks for reading, lovelies! 

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment