Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Smitten Polish Glass Elevator

Hi ladies,

First of all, thank you for being patient and putting up with me being MIA on vacation :)
Second of all, here are some posts I need to catch up on! This mani dates back a few weeks, but I never did post my "G" week ABC Challenge selection.

Smitten Polish just keeps knocking it out of the park for me, so I chose one from her Confection collection: Glass Elevator. It's a jelly white with small and large ??seafoam?? glitter. These are my words, mind you, so I could be totally off :p It's pretty, that's all I need to know!

This is 3 coats.
 








The formula on mine was pretty thick (same as my Winter is Coming), but that's OK with me since I like thick polishes, they give my thin nails some defense lol. You can do 2-3 coats of this on its own for full opacity, or layer it over a white for more sparse glitter.

As always, yay Smitten Polish! Like her Facebook and follow her blog for her Etsy shop updates ($9 for a full size bottle). She has some super cute fall shades right now that are on my wishlist.

Thanks for reading!
K x

1 comment: