Thursday, June 28, 2012

Getting Started

Hi all, welcome to my corner of the web. I’ve never been the journaling type but we all need a creative outlet, right? One of my favorite things (and the one Mr. K relentlessly teases me about) is NAILS. I’ve built an ever-growing repository of pictures and ideas…and I want to write about them! So day 1: my hands are a mess, my new camera picks up every polish flaw and I have the coordination of a drunk elephant, but damnit I’m gonna post some nail pics for the world to see. K x

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Getting started is the hardest part but once you get going and figure out where you want to go, it is incredibly rewarding. You'll meet some great people along the way, too! I look forward to seeing what you post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you for the comment and encouragement! Yes, getting started is the hardest part (translation: I'm lazy about posting :p)

    ReplyDelete